Are you making sure that your smile remains in outstanding condition? Although it may seem like a bore at times, the small amounts of consideration you spend each day caring for your smile, including brushing and flossing efficiently, can have dramatic effects on a smile that will last for years.
The excitement of a better smile awaits with oral health care. The key to understanding oral health care includes the following:
– Be sure to brush your teeth twice daily and floss your teeth once daily.
– Try to listen to your dentist and attend your bi-annual professional cleanings.
– Always eat healthy, nutritious, and balanced meals every day that are free from excess sugar.
– Search for ways to keep your teeth clean like using mouthwash or chewing sugarless gum after meals.
– Avoid unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, and using drugs.
– Search for teeth cleaning products that feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance or recommended and approved by your dentist.
– Exercise caution when putting your oral health at risk during times of exercise or contact sports, so wear safety equipment.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Hutchinson Family Dental, Jay R. Stucky, DDS, PA to see if you are a candidate for oral health care, please call Dr. Jay Stucky and the rest of our team at our dentist office in Hutchinson, Kansas at 620-663-9119. We can’t wait to help correct your smile so it can shine brightly for many years to come!